How to Backup with iCloud: iCloud is the cloud storage and the cloud computing services. Which have been developed by the Apple incorporation which is one of the prominent cellphones and computer brands in the world. The iCloud services have been particularly developed solely for Apple’s devices users. Who is using the operating system of the incorporation?
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create apple id for child
The iCloud services let the users use virtual cloud storage. Where they can upload their important data and the media files such as pictures, videos, messages, and much more.
How to Backup with iCloud
Users can share their data and media with other users. Such as in an organization they can mutually share the important documents together. Even when the employee base is actually far from each other.
The services of iCloud also enable the users to take the backup of their important data and the files. Since we know how crucial the data may be for a user or the large scale organization.
This is one of the major reasons why the users tend to use cloud services so that they can retrieve their important data in case they lose it from their existing device.
There are many iCloud users who often wonder as to how they can basically take the backup of their data on their iCloud account using their iPhone,iPad,iPod devices.
Well, yes it’s quite easy and everyone can do it using some simple guidelines which we are going to share with you in this article.
So, if you are willing to have the backup of your iPhone,iPod devices then it simply implies that you want to keep the safe custody of your data, which you can easily retrieve in case you lose your data or even if you lose your device itself.
There are basically two methods of having the backup of your data on the iPhone,iPad, and other devices. These two methods are iCloud and iTunes. You can use any of these methods as per your preference and here in this article. We are going to discuss both of these methods for your consideration.
Having the Backup Using the iCloud
Well, it’s probably the most used method of having the backup of your device. Where you can take the backup of your data from your iCloud account itself.
Here below we are going to describe this method in our step-by-step guide.
- First of all you just simply need to go to the settings icon of your device.
- Click on your name profile and then tap on the iCloud.
- You will now see the option as an iCloud backup just simply taps on it.
- Below it taps on the backup now option and it will start taking the backup of your data on the device.
- You can check the status of the last backup taken in the history of the backup.
- If you want to have the automatic backup of your data on the device. Then you can enable this option as well.
- It will take the backup of your iCloud account at a fixed interval of time such as every day, week, monthly, etc basis.
So, this is how easily you can take the backup of your data using the iCloud account by following our step-by-step easy guide.
How to Have the Backup of Your Data Using iTunes
Well, this is the other way of having the backup of your data using iTunes. Here we are going to provide you a step-by-step guide to do it yourself.
- Open your iTunes account and then simply update the application to the latest version.
- Now you need to connect your device to the computer keeping your iTunes app open.
- You may be asked for the passcode so just provide it in order to have a secure connection.
- You need to select the type of device that you are using such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc on which you want to have the backup.
- Now click on the backup now option and it will start the process.
- Once the process is finished then your backup is done.
- You can check the summary of this and the last backup in the same section for your easy reference.