Apple had an option for his user to delete his apple email address permanently which is the part of iCloud. Before going to tell how to delete your account permanently you should know these facts carefully. Your iCloud includes an email address that is used to send or receive the messages and also use to purchase in iTunes to download the songs and movies from the iTunes store.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create apple id for child
Icloud have the option to delete your iCloud ID or account permanently as well as temporarily deactivate. If you still want to delete your account then read below.
Before telling you about how to delete or remove your email address permanently, I want to let you know about what you will lose after deleting your email address:
- Your purchased items will no longer be accessible.
- Photos, videos, and documents are also delete permanently.
- You will not get any email or message on the iCloud email.
- You will also not have access to apple pay, find my iPhone, or back to my mac like features.
- Your third party app data store in the iCloud storage also deleted permanently.
- You also lose your appointment or meeting your store in email.
I want to tell you again if you delete your account permanently then take download your iCloud backup data into the external hard drive because if you will delete it then you can never get back your data again. So download your data first.
How to delete an Apple ID account Permanently
- Go to Apple’s data and privacy webpage login.
- Log in to the account.
- See at the bottom, click on request to delete your account.
- Make sure before you want to delete your account and check backups of your data.
- Also, check if you have any subscription still activated or not with your Apple ID.
- You need to choose a reason for deleting the account, then click Continue.
- Follow the remaining options to delete your iCloud account permanently.
How To Delete iCloud Email Account Permanently
Here is the complete process with a screenshot:
- Sign in to your iCloud account in any apple device.
- After sign-in scroll down to device section
- Click on the device image and the device showing the detail of each of them
- Choose the device where you have the account and remove the account.
Above is the method by following the steps you can delete or remove your email address from iCloud permanently.