Upload files and document to iCloud drive is not a big task now, upload your backup, files, documents, and other informative stuff into your iCloud drive from any device like mac or windows. If you feel troubleshooting in the process of uploading a file into apple cloud storage then here let me take you to full procedure through it.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create apple id for child
Upload Files To iCloud Drive
As you know apple based cloud service provides up to 5 GB free space to their consumer after sign-up into apple’s id. So you can upload your data like document, images, contacts, backup, and other informative data which you can expend the storage up to 100 GB and so on as per their storage chargers.
You can buy up to 50 GB iCloud Storage for as $0.99/month and go up the scale to 200 GB for $2.99/month and 2 TB for $9.99/month.
iCloud Drive Structure
iCloud account structure is very simple and easy to follow. Basically there are 4 simple steps that can do your job smoothly.
Login to iCloud
You can log in to your iCloud account from any device like a Mac or PC.
Type icloud.com from your browser and fill your login detail, and after clicking the iCloud drive icon to access your drive space.
Make folders on your iCloud Drive
After accessing your account you can make a folder as per your need. In which folder you want to upload specific data into it. Click on the folder icon and it immediately makes a blank folder which after you rename yourself.
Upload to iCloud drive
Now you have a different folder with their specific name and now you can upload the data according to the folder and you can start uploading data by following steps.
- Double click on the folder where you uploading.
- Once you upload, click on the upload icon.
- On the next screen, navigate to the location of the File that you want to upload > select the file and click on choose.