iCloud Family Sharing: iCloud services are commonly used by all the people who are using Apple’s devices such as the iPhone,iPad, Mac, etc as a virtual source of storage and cloud computing. If you don’t have any idea about the iCloud services then just know that using the iCloud services you can easily store your data, media, and documents on the cloud storage.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create an iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset the iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create an apple id for a child
This cloud storage is provided by Apple’s incorporation to all its users and a virtual server is offered to the users with a limited amount of space. Users can upload all important data on this cloud server and from there the users can sync this data with the number of devices and can also share it with other people.
iCloud Family Sharing
For instance, if you are having an organization where a wide number of employees are working under you who are using the MacBooks. Now if you want to share one particular document with your whole employee base, then you have two options either you can send the document separately to each employee, which is going to take a hell of a lot of time or you can become smart and use the iCloud services.
You can easily share that one particular document with your whole base of employees simultaneously without having the break-even for a minute. It will save a lot of your time and efforts as well and those employees can even make changes to the document and pass/share the document in the circle of an organization.
This is what makes the iCloud services very significant services for all the users, who are using Apple’s devices. These iCloud services are widely used across large-scale organizations and even at the individual level, you can make the most of these services.
Sharing the iCloud Storage with Family/Others
Well, if you are willing to share your iCloud storage with your friend and family then yes it is quite possible and you can make the most of this service in that way.
Having your family or other known people on the iCloud will enable you to share your cloud space with them where you can sync/share important pictures, videos, images, notes, messages, etc just like a family.
Here we are going to help you in sharing the iCloud storage with anyone you want.
Before you share your iCloud storage with others it is always advisable to you that you upgrade your storage plan to have ample space of a minimum of 200 GB or 2TB as per your requirements.
Sharing the iCloud storage on the iPhone/iPad/iPod
- First of all, go to the settings of your device and tap on your name.
- Next tap on the family sharing icon
- Now tap on the iCloud storage
- Choose your storage plan to share the storage with the others.
- Now you can simply use the messages services to let your family/friends know that you are sharing your storage with them.
- With this confirmation, your family/friends would be able to share your iCloud storage.
Sharing the iCloud Storage on MacBook
- First of all, go to Apple’s menu and then click on the settings of system preferences.
- There you will see the iCloud click on it.
- Now click on the icon of manage family.
- Next, go to my apps & services icon, and there select the iCloud storage.
Then click on start sharing.
- It will send a storage sharing message to the other person and then you can easily share your storage with the people you want.
So, this is how you can easily share your iCloud storage with the others on your iPhone/iPod/iPad/MacBook. If you are sharing the iCloud storage with other people then you will have to first set up the system by adding the other people in the system.