We all are aware with the icloud services of Apple as it is a very useful cloud services, which are relevant almost for all types of the users around us. The icloud services of Apple are basically the cloud storage and the computing services, which means that it offers the storage and the computing services to its users.
iCloud services are basically meant only for the Apple’s users since the services have been developed by the Apple’s incorporation itself. If you are having any kind of Apple’s devices such as the iPhone,iPad,Mac Book etc then you can make the most of these services.
Having the access of the icloud services you can easily store your various files on the cloud, sync those files from your other devices and can also share the media with the other people remotely on the same server of iCloud. These services are highly effective whether you are an individual small scale user or you are running a large scale organisation.
In order to start using these services you will first of all have to register yourself as the user of any kind of Apple’s device. Yes you will be required to have an Apple’s id so that you can use these services of Apple.
So, if you are looking for the ways that how you can create your own account on the iCloud services, then you are at the correct article.
Here we are going to discuss about the ways that how you can create your iCloud account.
Below we are listing the step by step guide of creating iCloud account on an iOS device and we urge you to follow the step by step guide.
- Take your iOS device and then go to its settings menu which is located in the home screen of device.
- Once you reach there then tap on the sign in Option which is at the top of the settings icon.
- There you will have two options that you can either create your new account or use the cloud services from the existing account.
- If you want to creat a new account then click on create new account.
- You will be asked to provide some informations about you such as your name,date of birth etc.
- Provide all such information and then tap on the first and last name.
- Next you can mention the desired email account that you want to have on yoir iCloud account which will be granted to you depending upon its availability.
- Now next you will need to create or generate a password for your account which should be of 8 characters.
- The password should be designed as having minimum of one number,one uppercase letter,one lowercase letter.
- Then in the next field you will need to select the country of your origin and provide your own mobile number as per your country.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number which you will need to enter here in order to confirm your account.
- You will see some terms and conditions flashing on your screen which you need to accept so that we can proceed further.
- Next you can setup the passcode for your iOS device which will be used to unlock your device.
- Now your iCloud account is almost set up and you can easily merge your data in this specific iCloud account of the device.
- Now simply go to the settings menu of your iCloud account and from there you can select the kind of data that you want to upload on your iCloud such as contacts,messages,emails etc.
- After it return to the main menu of the icloud settings page and there you will find the different head as the keychain.
- You need to enable the keychain by swiping it to right and then all your merged data in the icloud account will be stored in the iCloud account by the same email id and password that we had created above.
- You can also enable the icloud account backup in order to have the backup of your data.
So, this is how easily you can setup the iCloud account on your device very easily following this of our step by step guide.
If you still face any kind of issue while setting up your account then feel free to approach us for any help in this regard.