Access Mail, Contacts, Calendars & Photos: iPhone is the most useful and popular device for the current generation. Be it for taking high definition photos, messaging tools, or maintaining the contacts without much hassle, iPhone has a remedy for everything to be really easy.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create apple id for child
It’s not rocket science to operate a device like iPhone and thanks to iCloud technology, it helps to update any device synced to an iPhone or the photos, messages, or contacts one will be able to access from other devices or Web also.
The use of iCloud is very simple and easy. One only has to follow some details and can easily access to the required applications of his interest.
After signing in, the user can access to messages, emails, calendar, and work. Just he has to click on the respective icons of the app and he will be able to access as per the requirements.
How To Use iCloud in an Android or any other Device
Let us take a quick look at how we can access the photos, contacts, calendar, messages through an android or any other device:
- First of all, like any other Web application, iCloud will be launched in any Web browser.
- Type iCloud.com in the tab.
- Sign in to iCloud.com. This will generate a user id and password.
- Log in to the iCloud email address.
- Once the iCloud is logged in, the user can access all the photos, messages, music, contacts or other items.
Like it was mentioned earlier, iCloud is not really rocketed science. It is very convenient for even a layman who has very less knowledge about technology.
Now, let see how one can manage and recover the data which may have lost for some reason. iCloud has a special feature that helps the user not to lose his data and recover it if necessary.
Below are the steps to recover photos or any other deleted files from iCloud :
- The first one needs to sign in to an iCloud browser.
- Go to Settings.
- To restore the files, one should click on Restore Files under the Advanced bar.
- If all the files need to be recovered, click Select All. Else check the boxes to the left of the files needed to be restored.
- Now click on Restore Files Button.
This is to be mentioned here that the recovery can be only done of those files deleted in 30 days. If the duration is greater than that, cannot be recovered. They will be lost for good.
How To Recover Contacts From iCloud
If someone wants to restore individual contacts, that is not possible through iCloud. Because iCloud does not archive contacts individually like files. It basically archives contacts periodically.
Now if an old backup is restored, the other contacts may be deleted that are backed up after the snapshot.
Now to recover old contacts as well as the recently added contacts, first, the user should export the file to a Mac device so that once the recovery process is completed the contacts can be imported.
- So for the recovery process, the first one needs to login to iCloud.com.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Restore Contacts under Advanced.
- Click on Restore.
- Confirm the Restore.
How To Recover the Calendar, Reminders From iCloud
iCloud is vastly used for managing calendars and reminders. The calendar is an application that is used on a daily basis and in iCloud this is extremely user-friendly. Now if some data is lost from iCloud regarding the calendars and reminders, they are frequently backed up. For the reason, a calendar and a reminder are backed us at a time, if someone needs to recover a calendar, he needs to recover the reminder as well.
To restore the calendar and reminder, these below easy steps are to be followed.
- First login to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with the user email address and password.
- After that, one will go to the Settings tab.
- Then go to the Restore tab which is under Advanced.
- Click on Restore to confirm.
All the data that are targeted to restore will be successfully available once the Restore process is done.
Here, one thing is to be mentioned. That if any data was shared previously, they will be automatically deleted during the Restore is performed. So the user needs to re-share the data or files after completion of the process.
How To Recover Safari Bookmarks From iCloud
The Safari Bookmarks can be also recovered from iCloud. The bookmarks are generally backed up in iCloud and can be recovered or restored once required.
To recover the Bookmarks, these below steps should be followed.
- Launch the iCloud.com site in Android or any browser.
- Login to the site with the user email address and password.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- After that, select the Restore Bookmarks button under the Advanced tab.
- Confirm the Restore.
- Hence the Restore process will get initiated.
How To create new Pages or Project in iCloud
Apart from emails, messages, contacts, and other data, iCloud also help create new Pages or Keynote Project from any current browser.
For this, the user needs to follow these steps:
- Login to iCloud.com.
- Go the icons for Pages, Number, or Keynote.
- Now create a new document or presentation click on the + button at the top of the page.
- Click on the template.
- To open a new document go to Choose.
- If one needs to stylish the element choose the brush icon. It will help the user to choose his desired color, font, or style.
- To choose different elements like the graph, image, or cells, one can click on top icons.
- Login to iCloud.com.
- Select the icons as required. As an example, Numbers, Pages, or Keynote.
- After that open any existing document. The user can also create a document if needed.
- Go to the collaborate icons.
- Choose the way of inviting the document. Select any between Copy link or Email.
- Add the email addresses or contact details in case the Copy Link option is chosen.
- Select the Share Options.
- To grant access to the people read-only or write permission, click on the next drop-down menu.
- Click on the Share button.
- Finally, click on Send.
In case of any queries, you can tell us through the comment.