How To Set up iCloud on Android: iCloud is a very well known name for all Apple’s devices users, be it the iPhone or the MacBook we use it on both devices.iCloud is the cloud storage and computing service, which is provided by the Apple’s incorporation only to the users who are using the devices of the brand.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create an iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset the iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create an apple id for a child
Being the cloud storage and computing service the cloud offers its users the facility of keeping their data safe on its remote server.
As the name suggests computing the data on the iCloud can be synced with the other devices and can also be shared with the other devices as well, following the requirements of the users.
iCloud Vs Android
Well as we have already described that iCloud services are exclusively available only for the people, who are using any device of Apple’s incorporation such as the iPhone, iPod, MacBook, etc.
In other words, only the people with the iOS and the Mac operating system can use the iCloud services to upload their media and other documented data.
Android is, on the other hand, is a different operating system that has been developed by Google.
If we correlate the iCloud with Google’s Android operating system then the iCloud services can not directly be used in the devices with the Android operating system, however, there is another way by which Android users can access the iCloud and all their important data, documents, etc on their Android devices.
How To Set up iCloud on Android
So, if you are here to learn how to set up the iCloud on an android device then you are at the correct article. We understand that for the people who have recently come to the Android device from the iOS they may need it quite urgent to have access to their important emails and the other media data on the android device. This is why we have come up with a specific article to help you in this regard.
Well, it’s depending upon your requirement of yours and what you are willing to set up or access from your iCloud using the Android devices.
Here is how you can access the iCloud emails on your Android device.
- First of all, just go to Apple’s id page and there sign in by using your iCloud account login information.
- There you will see the option of the app-specific password.
- Click on generate new password there.
- Create or generate a new password there and keep the generated password in your note.
- Now go to your Gmail account using the Android device and there tap on create a new account.
- You can now add your iCloud email address along with the generated password.
Now your account is successfully added and you can access your iCloud emails on your Android device.
Syncing the iCloud Contacts Using Android Device
Well, if you want to have access to your important contacts of the cloud account, then you can easily do it by following the below-mentioned step-by-step guide.
- Go to your iCloud account using your computer and sign in to the account.
- Now just open your iCloud contacts and then simply select the contacts that you want to export.
- Next, go to the gear icon appearing there and select the export V card.
- It will turn all the contacts into the VCF format.
- Now you can simply import this VCF format of the contacts to your Android device and have access to your iCloud contacts on the android device.
Similarly, you can set up the other iCloud content on your device with a specific approach.