Transfer Data from iCloud to Samsung: iCloud is a popular cloud storage and computing service from Apple’s incorporation, which has been specifically designed for Apple’s devices users. The services facilitate the users to upload their important data on the cloud storage and share their data remotely with the other users.
- iCloud for Android
- iCloud for Business
- How to create iCloud Account
- iCloud family sharing
- How to access iCloud
- How to access iCloud from Macbook
- How to access contacts through iCloud
- How to reset iCloud Password
- How to reset iCloud Account
- How to upload files to iCloud drive
- How To create apple id for child
Transfer Data from iCloud to Samsung
The iCloud services are very relevant and useful for all types of users since these services let the users keep the safe custody of their data on cloud storage. Cloud storage is the most reliable source of keeping the data, as there is no such threat of losing the data from the iCloud server.
For instance, if you want to save your important documents and the media data then you can opt the iCloud services to upload such media and documents.
Later you can very easily retrieve this media and important documents using your iCloud account to the same or the other device.
iCloud Vs Samsung
Well, it’s a well-known fact and we have also discussed it that iCloud is the cloud services that are solely meant for Apple’s devices users thus you can only use the iCloud services if you are on the operating system of Apple such as the iOS, Mac users.
If you are using the device which is having some other operating system, then you, unfortunately, can’t use the iCloud services of Apple but there are some certain ways of transferring or having the access of iCloud data using the other devices.
Samsung, on the other hand, is a different brand than Apple which differs from Apple almost in every aspect. The major difference is the operating system, as Samsung uses the Android operating system in all of its devices, while Apple has its own iOS and Mac operating systems.
This is the biggest reason which differentiates these two well-known giant brands from each other.
Transferring the Data from iCloud to Samsung
There may be plenty of cases when the iPhone users may have to transfer their data from their iPhone to the other Samsung devices. In other words, it can be said from the iCloud to the Samsung, as the iPhone users have their data in their iCloud accounts.
Method 1: Manually Transfer the Data to Samsung
Well, yes you can possibly transfer your data from the iCloud to Samsung, however, it includes the cross-platform data/media transfer but yet it is possible.
Method 2: Here in this section of the article we are basically going to discuss how you can easily transfer your stuff from the iCloud to Samsung.
There are basically many methods of transferring the data from iCloud to Samsung, but for the convenience of our users, we are going to discuss the easiest method here.
Yes, we are going to use the Samsung data transfer tool, which enables the users to transfer their data from the other devices to Samsung’s devices including the iCloud services as well.
Method 3: Follow the below-mentioned step by step guide to using this tool easily.
- First of all, you will just need to install this program on your computer system.
- Once the program is installed then you just need to open it and then you will see the option as “Restore from Backup” and then “iCloud backup to Samsung”.
- Just click on it so as to proceed further.
- Now next you will be required to sign in on your iCloud account in order to begin the transfer procedure.
- Now you simply need to select the content that you want to transfer such as your documents, pictures, videos, audio, etc.
- Once you select the data then you can immediately transfer or move this data to your Samsun device without following any hectic procedure.